Easy Tropical Fruit Yogurt Bowl

I love yogurt bowls. I wish I could have a different one for breakfast every day. So easy and filling and you can customize them to whatever you love! Today's breakfast bowl was packed with fruits and protein. It was kinda tropical ish so I just went with it. If you halved the yogurt in this and froze the fruit, added a splash of almond milk..this would make a killer smoothie, just sayin'!

serving size: 1 bowl

What you need:
  • 1/2 cup of yogurt (my fav is Siggi's plain, but I used Stonyfield's organic, plain, whole milk)
  • half a banana
  • 1 slice of fresh mango, diced (freeze the rest for a smoothie or put in the fridge for a yummy midday snack)
  • 1 tablespoon of your fav granola (I used One Degree Organic's Veganic Vanilla Chai)
  • 1 teaspoon flaxseed meal (I used Garden of Life's Fruit and Flax)
  • 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut chips
  • 1 tablespoons nut butter (I used Julie's Real cacao espresso almond butter)
  • drizzle of honey
What you need to do:
  1. Lay down your yogurt, then pile on your toppings and EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...