Breakfast Yogurt Bowl

Yogurt bowls are my new favorite thing to have for breakfast! They're so easy and you can put whatever you want in them. This bowl has very few grams of added sugar and still manages to be super sweet, plus lots of protein to keep you full.

serving size: 1 bowl

What you need:
  • 1/2 cup of yogurt (I used Stonyfield plain organic) 
  • spoonful of apricot jam (I useed a brand called Good Good Sweet Sweetness or something weird like that..it had no added sugar so I was pumped)
  • spoonful of vegan vanilla chai granola (I used One Degree Organic of course)
  • 3 pieces of fresh pineapple
  • handful of dried mulberries (I used Navita's Organics)
  • sprinkling of flax and chia seeds (Garden of Life Fruit and Flax)
  • topped it was honey (Bee Honey! it's so good)
What you need to do:
  1. Put your yogurt in your bowl and decorate the shit out of it with toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...