Yogurt Breakfast Bowl

Here's a super quick, easy and filling breakfast to start your morning! Prep the fresh fruits the night before and this is a 5 second breakfast to throw together before work!

serving size: one bowl

What you need:

  • 1/2 cup yogurt (I used Siggi's plain)
  • a handful of fresh fruit (strawbs and blubs)
  • about a 1/4 a cup granola (I used One Degree's Veganic Vanilla Chai)
  • a little bit of dried fruit (I used Navita's Organics dried mulberries)
  • 1/2 tablespoon any nut butter (I used almond)
  • I sprinkled mine with some flax but it's not necessary
  • drizzle of honey! (totally optional cause this is already naturally sweet)
What you need to do:

  1. Lay down your yogurt then assemble! and eaaaat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...