theBalm Mini Lippie Review

Sometimes, (okay, a lot of the time) I buy myself new clothes and shoes and makeup because I really enjoy those things too. I thought it would be neat to include a tiny post about what I get to do sometimes at work which is a lot of fun for me. (I mean, how could playing with lipstick at work not be fun?) Check out my review of theBalm's lipsticks! I love these lippies, 'fo real..not just saying it for work. They're super matte, smell like peppermint and I can eat all the greasy french fries I want and these HARDLY move. Like, sometimes they don't come off at all, amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...