Iced Matcha Latte

I have officially perfected my Matcha Latte! Sweet, frothy and delicious! And super simple to make. I make it before work and if you know me, that's amazing because I literally wake up 30 minutes before I have to leave for work!

serving size: 1

What you need:

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/2 tablespoon sweetener of choice (I go between honey or maple syrup..if using maple syrup use 1 teaspoon)
  • 1 teaspoon matcha powder
  • 1-2 teaspoons coconut butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 3-4 ice cubes
  • you could also add in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla!
  • ice cubes to serve it over

What you need to do:

  1. Add everything to blender and blend!
  2. Serve over ice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...