Vegan Pizza with Homemade Cheese Sauce and Garlicky Spinach

My homemade cheese sauce was the bees knees so I had some Caulipower plain crusts so my brain was like, hmmm, let's make a vegan white pizza! And it was amazing!

serving size: one pizza

What you need:
  • Crust (any kind will do, I used cauliflower crust)
  • Vegan cheese sauce (recipe posted a couple back)
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1.5 teaspoons avocado/olive oil
  • 1/2 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion
  • 1-2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • little bit of olive oil to spread on the crust
  • Optional toppings* hunks of vegan cheese, basil, parsley, oregano..
What you need to do:
  1. Make that vegan cheese sauce if you haven't already!
  2. Preheat oven based on crust choice
  3. Spread some olive oil across your crust
  4. Heat your oil and dehydrated onions in a small pan
  5. Once you hear them crackling, add in your spinach
  6. Dump your minced garlic on now and cook spinach til wilted, about 1-2 minutes
  7. Remove spinach from heat
  8. Add your cheese sauce to the crust
  9. Top with spinach mixture
  10. I added some fresh parsley and basil from my garden before serving!
  11. YUM, YOUUU DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...