Hiiiiiii, I can't stop buying makeup

So I stopped in Sephora today to see what Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks they had, only because I've been lusting over "Potion" for far too long, and low and behold it was one of the like 5 colors they stocked! So of course I bought it. (Ahem, happy early birthday to me!)


I haven't physically put it on my lips yet but I swatched it on my hand and it has yet to come off, shower and all.

I also hit up Nordstrom Rack because I heard they had some goodies for reaaaal cheap. AKA there was nothing good at the one close to me. BUT, I did grab the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer because I've been wanting to try it for like EVER and it was like $9. So, yes.


 
Good makeup day for me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...