Lime Crime and Gerard Cosmetics

I'm turning 25 in 4 days and I'm having a quarter life crisis. AKA I can't stop buying makeup. In the past week or two I grabbed something from Gerard Cosmetics super sale and I was dying to try one of the new Lime Crime Perlees. Honestly, when I first saw all the colors there wasn't one that jumped out at me right away. I finally settled on "Asphalt" and I am SO glad I did.


It's, no lie, the same exact color that I just painted my walk in closet! It's long-wearing, matte, didn't dry my lips out and is a super unique color. They came out with "Lady" right after I bought this and I think I need that one too.

My new Gerard Cosmetics eyeliner is here also! Except I literally just got it when I walked into my house at 11:30 PM so I haven't had a chance to use it. I hope it lives up to all its hype!

 
and then I scooped these weird, strange, had-to-have-them lips MASKS! My lips are 24/7 EXTREMELY DRY from all the matte lipstick I wear so I really can't wait to try these. I also have a huge girl crush on Hanna Beth and preordered her new book, Covered in Glitter, a few weeks ago and that got here today too. To say I finished it in a half hour is not an exaggeration. It was an amazing read and made me respect her ten thousand times more than I already did. I would say 99.9% of my style has evolved and transformed from following Hanna for the last 8ish years. She is definitely my number one style icon!


Next weeks' my birthday and  all I asked for was lipstick and champagne! Let's see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...