Mini Ulta Haul

I feel like every time I walk into Ulta for one thing, I leave with at least 4. I went in to get my trusty NYX eyeliner and left with 2 other things.


I'm a serious beginner at face makeup, (how? since I had classes on it at school, I'll never know) but I learned about this highlighting product from Benefit that is in a stick (solid) form with a blender tip on the other end. Also, it can be worn without any other makeup like foundation and powder and all that good stuff. I LOVE IT! So easy to use, so pretty, and gives the perfect amount of shiny sparkle to your face. Obsessed, really. Another thing I'm recently obsessed with, this Formula 10.0.6. brand. This moisturizer is PERFECT for someone who has skin like mine. (No blemishes but I get extra oily on my forehead/nose area towards the end of the day). It mattifies your face and makes your skin so soft and pretty much lasts till the end of my day. Then I got this mini Benefit eye primer which is amazing. It made my Colourpop eyeshadow stay on all night (then again, Colourpop products do NOT budge, but that's a good thing for me!) and just felt really nice and smooth vs. creamy/streaky which has happened to me before with some other eye primers.

I also just scooped the Eternal Eyeliner from my favorite liquid to matte lipstick brand, Gerard Cosmetics because they are having a super sale and I've heard amazing things about it! Can't wait to get that in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...