New Year, New Shoes

That title sounds so lame. Oh well! Anyways...I haven't really been buying any new shoes (shocker, really) because I've been so obsessed with my lipstick collection as of late. But for Christmas I got a couple pairs that I thought I'd share....

First up, my very first pair of Doc's, which I'm not sure how I haven't owned a pair of these yet. I for real wear them every day, even to my office job. (Hence why they're so disgusting looking!)

 
I also finally got my hands (feet!) on a pair of Dollskill's house brand, Current Mood, boots from my best friend for Christmas!

 
 And then, I actually won a contest on Tiltedsole, (a shoe contest, of course) and they gifted me with a $50 gift card. So I bought the Jeffrey Campbell Stormy rain boots which I've been eyeing for quite some time!

 


And I decided my 2016 New Year's resolution is to blog more! So here's to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...