Breakfast Yogurt Bowl

Here's another super easy, filling, healthy, delicious breakfast. Minimal sugar makes this a real winner if you're a refined sugar hater like myself. I made this when I was sick last week and it was perfect for one of those days. Can also be customized to your favorite yogurt, nut butter and dried fruit/trail mix blend!

Serving size: 1 bowl

What you need:
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used Siggi's plain)
  • 1 small spoonful nut butter (I used Nutty Novelties no salt added almond butter)
  • 1/4 cup thawed, frozen berries (can use fresh!)
  • sprinkling of Essential Living Food's Enlighten Trail mix which consists of pistachio's, coconut flakes and dried mango (any type of nut/seed/dried fruit trail mix will do)
  • honey drizzle!


What you need to do:
  1. I thawed my frozen berries in my yogurt the night before (thought I was gonna go to work sick as a dog! haha) that's how I got that great color swirl!
  2. Spoon out your yogurt and top with berries, nut butter, trail mix and then drizzle that honey on.
  3. Eat so fast cause it's delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemon Chia Collagen Overnight Oats

I love all things lemon flavored but hate water with a lemon? Weird, right? Anyways, these are delicious, a perfect summer-y overnight oat r...